Dear members of ESBA, dear interested people in straw building.
The ESBA General Assembly 2020 was on
Wed., Nov 25, 17:00-21:00 (CET) via Zoom
- Opening of the meeting and welcome
- Meeting order, ESBA statutes, overview of paid membership fees, list of members, clarification on who will vote (formal issue)
• Everyone present will be welcome to take part in the discussion
• Recording the data of new present participants
• Meeting process (chairing, taking notes, minutes)
- Agenda adaptation / set agenda
- Summary of ESBA general situation 2019-2020
• Brief information from the board (new house database, new research-database, partner projects like Jump! and ActEco,…)
- Members presentation on their organisations’ situation
• 5 minutes per country
- Membership applications/ Introduction of new members:
• Discussion and vote on associate membership for www.rbfcp.be and www.ecococon.eu
• Other applications if present
- Open discussion on ESBA future and strategy
• Possible change of form/focus: inclusion of earth building movement,
proposal to begin debating the issue, the decision to be made in next ESBG
• Strategy for 2021
• Treasurer report and budget planning
• Fees, especially for associate members (packages)
Coffee break ————————
- Action plan for 2021 and beyond
- The organisation of the next ESBG: a proposal from SBN/NL or a common EU-wide gathering in all member-countries with workshops and presentations or……?
- Action group report and reactivation
• which action-groups will sustain?
• who wants to participate, and who is responsible for the communication in each group?
• planned 4times a year with best-of-the news from all member-organisations
• who is willing to help?
• mode of distribution?
- ESBA address change
• possible (or rather necessary) change to a new location in Belgium
• possible other locations in future
- Discussion on possible/necessary future changes in statutes?
• possibility: precise the right of signature?
• possibility: include earth building / wider focus?
- Board Elections
• Board (re)election of at least 4 board members
- Next meeting and closing